2019 Call for Presentations
On behalf of the Canadian Association of School System Administrators (CASSA), thank you for taking the time to consider submitting a presentation proposal for the 2019 annual CASSA Conference.
Key Dates and Deadlines
- January 7, 2019 - Call for Presentations Opens
- March 25, 2019 - Call for Presentations Closes
- April 15, 2019 - Notifications of acceptance emailed
- The submissions collected from this Call for Presentations will be considered for breakout sessions only.
- Breakout sessions take place on Thursday July 4th or Friday July 5th and are 30 min or 60 min in length.
- Presenters must be available at the time and date on which CASSA assigns your session.
- Proposal submission does not guarantee participation in the CASSA Conference.
- All presenters must pay conference registration fees and have a registration badge. Please explain this policy to your co-presenters. There are no presenter registration discounts available.
- Suppliers presenting at the conference are expected to have a school system leader as a co-presenter.
- The individual submitting the proposal is considered the primary contact.
- All conference information and correspondence will be sent via email.
- Preference will be given to sessions that address School and System practices that relate to the following topics:
- Healthy Active Living
- Student Mental Health and Wellbeing
- Outdoor Play including Risky Play
Breakout rooms will be equipped with a projector, screen, wifi and head table for two. Any other audiovisual equipment (i.e. audio, flipcharts, etc.,) must be requested and CASSA will do their best to accommodate.
- Presenters agree to provide contact information for ALL presenters, including, name, phone number, and email address.
- Presenters allow CASSA to provide their contact information to attendees upon request.
- Presenters understand that CASSA does not provide hardcopy handouts to attendees.
Click this link to fill in the application form if you are interested in participating.
Download this page in PDF format.