Copyright and Fair Dealing
Know your rights and know your limits under fair dealing!
Teachers need to adhere to the Fair Dealing Guidelines. There are limits to what can be copied and communicated in the classroom.
Teachers must know what they can and cannot do under fair dealing with the copyright-protected works of others.
You are welcome to download and use the following resources from the 2022-2023 campaign.
- Email template to teaching staff (doc) Français (doc)
- Blog / Article template to teaching staff (docx)
- 2022 - 2023 Twitter / Facebook campaign (docx) Français (docx)
- Postcard (jpg) Français (pdf)
- Poster (jpg) Français (jpg)
- Button (jpg) Français (jpg)
- Image Group (jpg) Français (jpg)
- Image Online (jpg)
- Affliche : MISE EN GARDE Français (pdf)
- Page couverture pour les directrices et directeurs (2023-2024) Français (docx)
- Suggestions de points à soulever - À l’usage des directrices et directeurs Français (docx)
- Suggested cover letter for principals English (docx)
- Suggested speaking points for a principal English (docx)
- Suggested principal e-blast for teachers English (docx)